- I now require proof of vaccination for all of my in-person classes, workshops, and private lessons. All students must be masked. When registering for a class, you will need to upload a picture of your vaccination card. This is a safety measure I take to protect myself, my family, and all those who come for classes at the studio. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy kindly contact me.
- If you feel sick, please don’t plan to come to your lesson. Contact me (text is best, my number is in your booking confirmation) and we will reschedule when you feel better. Even if you think it’s just a cold, even if you don’t think what you have is contageous.
- If there is serious weather that makes travel unsafe, contact me and we will reschedule.
- Although in most cases I can be flexible, please keep in mind that this is how I make my living and help support my family, so please be thoughtful about your request to reschedule.
- Because I’m a mom with small children, sometimes they get sick and I have care for them. And sometimes I get sick too. If that is the case, I will issue you a full refund or work with you to reschedule the appointment as soon as possible, by phone, email, and usually text as well.
For lessons cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, you will be able to reschedule yourself using this online system, or you can contact me if you need assistance.
SPECIAL NOTE: USING PRE-PANDMIC CLASS CREDIT
All class credit purchased before the pandemic is still valid! If you have a package code, gift certificate code, make-up class credit, or other type of credit with me from before March 2020, I will still honor it. Many of the codes in my scheduling system automatically expired after one year and there isn’t an easy way for me to make a global fix in my software, but I can still look you up and fix the problem manually. So don’t be shy, email me! We will get it sorted out.